Luxurious 30 Flats and 4 penthouses FinchleyNorth london
As a professional electrical engineering firm with over a decade’s worth of experience, we have the capacity, the experience, and the knowledge to be able to handle projects of all shapes and sizes. We’ve been working with this developer for five years. They specialize in high-end residential new builds and this project consisted of 30 luxurious flats and 4 penthouses.
What we did on this project – the summary
The electrical works on this project included new wiring, burglar alarm in each apartment, fire alarms, CCTV and a high-end intercom system, gate automation system, air-source heat pumps, solar panels, EV car charging stations, lighting, and Led lighting both inside and out and lighting protection.
The challenges on this project were the sophisticated specifications and sourcing the high-end equipment as well as dealing with specified engineers. The expectations were high for this project where each apartment is priced at over £600,000 and the penthouses for over £1,000,000. We worked hard to accommodate all their requests and to ensure that we delivered work of the highest standard, whilst keeping within the specified timeframes.
- Cabling – The entire development required wiring with high-end cables to ensure reliability, safety, and capacity boxes were all ticked for a development of this scale and quality.
- Fire Alarms/Smoke Alarms/AOV System – Smoke detectors, fire alarms, and an AOV smoke ventilation system designed to draw the smoke into the stairwell of the blocks and open windows/vents at the top to let it out enables safer evacuation of the building should the worst happen.
- Intercom system – High-tech digital intercom system linked to all doors and to car park gates with full colour resolution monitor in each apartment.
- Solar Panels – With public awareness of the environmental impact of fossil fuel use in electricity production, some developers look to add solar panels to their properties to improve their saleability. For others, it’s the energy cost savings that can be achieved thanks to a lower reliance on the National Grid that will make their properties more appealing to buyers in the area. Either way, we have seen an increase in demand for this side of our work.
- Lighting and Led lighting– in this project we followed the design specifications, making sure that lighting was appealing and attractive and at the same time cost-effective. Safety is a big concern for buyers in North London – it was, therefore, of importance to the developer that the lighting in the car park and bike shed areas of the property were bright and reliable to give the property owners that added feeling of comfort and security.
- EV car charging unit– we installed 7 pay-as-you-go car charging units which are controlled by the consumer via the app as well as load management and software system to balance out the electricity usage.
- Burglar alarm– High-end burglar alarms controlled via the app for each unit.
The development took nine months to complete and the work was finished to the client’s satisfaction, to the expected quality standards, and was finished on schedule. 80% of the apartments have now been sold and we have started work on the next project with this client.
WHAT WE DID
We were amazed and very happy with the service AAK provided for our new workshop in Enfield. The job was done with precision, attention to detail, and very neatly carried out. The fuse board is clearly labeled and no mess when they left. A pleasure to work with. We will definitely use it again and recommend to anyone that likes neat work to use them too. Many thanks
Barzel Steel Ltd
Professional, efficient, and neat. The AAK team have done a great job at our home rewiring the whole house and upgraded the fuse box, Great team of skillful and trustworthy, would highly recommend them.
We had a very good experience with them, Highly recommended.
Very professional approach to every project or job, regardless of size. Do not compromise on their standards. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you guys to anyone.
I’m most grateful to you for your prompt response to my request for help. I truly love my upgraded house. Stunning LED lights and vibrant undercabinet lights completely changed my kitchen. I am delighted with results and I will definitely use your services again.
Please pass our thanks to Joe for getting the work done so quickly. He was great at explaining the work and left everything spotless. Thanks again.
Ms and Mr Hedges
AAK Electrical has been outstanding in all stages of this project, excellent in terms of organization and efficiency to keep our downtime minimal- actually better than we anticipated. Very tidy, professional, and came with all the certificates, etc. I really appreciate everything you have done. I hope we can do more in the future.
We have done quite a few projects (new builds and refurbishments) with AAK Electrical under the management of Mr. Abish Klein, with the latest being a high-end 34-flats new build in North London. Their commitment to the job and the professionalism of their crew is outstanding. It is a company that I would definitely recommend for any electrical works.
Mondev Construction Limited